I am from Hamilton, Ontario. My interest and focus in volleyball began when I became too tall and skinny for football and hockey.
I started coaching in 1999 and have coached at every level of volleyball since, including NCAA division 1, CIS (National Champion), Team Canada and professionally in Europe. I am currently the technical advisor to Trinity Western University.
In 2017, together with Ali and our daughter, we moved to the North Island because it is paradise, and continue to focus on skill development and training athletes in Volleyball Canada’s Regional Excellence program on Vancouver Island. I have a passion for skill development and believe that is the key to changing Team Canada’s fortunes in the world.
When not doing volleyball, I enjoy snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing and surfing.
- Started coaching in 1999
- Assistant Coach – Niagara College women
- Head Coach- Brock University Men
- Head Coach- Holy Names University, Oakland California
- Assistant Coach- St Marys California NCAA Div 1
- Assistant Coach – UBC, National Champion
- Head Coach- University of Calgary
- Head Coach- Lingesberg Volley, Represent Sweden in CEVA Euro Cup
- Technical Advisor to Mount Royal University
- Currently Tech Advisor to Trinity Western University
- Assistant Coach – Senior and Junior Team 2008 Olympic Quad
- Head Coach – Youth team 2010